Blue Lotus Home Designs is a boutique interior design firm founded by Canadian Designer, Isabelle Richard, now located in Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California with a team in place to creatively realize any size project. We make the most of your budget while striving for innovative design for you to dwell in your true nature. Your Space will become an authentic reflection of your family’s lifestyle, focusing on your dream vision, from functionality to comfort and style.
Founder/Owner, Isabelle Richard is experienced with all phases of residential remodels and decor styles ranging from restorations, mid-century modern, urban industrial, ‘Bohemian chic’ to eclectic design concepts. We also specialize in “Small Spaces”, developing organizational systems and spaces to help with your daily routine and easily eliminate the daily clutter with creative organizational solution for your footprint.
Our Services Include:
- Design space planning with Feng Shui spacial awareness
- Interior/exterior paint color concept and wallpaper selection
- Furnishings & accessories selection
- Cabinet reﬁnishing with certified ‘Annie Sloan’ products -curator
- Bath and kitchen remodeling including plumbing hardware selection
- Flooring selection
We routinely study the construction and furniture placement during the design process to further implement Feng Shui Spatial Principles to mitigate or cancel out negative energy, and implement/install the 5 elements (Baguas). Energy clearings may also be performed to neutralize, energize and revitalize your sacred space as needed.
Meet Isabelle Richards, Principal Designer
In my 20+ years of design experience, there have not been two projects alike, just as each individual’s style, needs and wants are unique. I tailor each concept design based upon a clear understanding of the following:
- your aesthetic sensibilities
- lifestyle needs and aspirations
- relevant textiles and colors as it relates to your personal bagua (Feng Shui) for a sense of serenity or energizing a space, accessories, green-sustainable building materials are utilized where ever possible-
- ‘Tiny Home” furnishings and design.
- custom artists’ collaboratives (as it relates to the scope of the project)
Each project is uniquely custom designed accordingly.
I have completed the most comprehensive home staging and redesign certification courses in the country provided by the Home Staging Resource in Los Angeles. This program is accredited by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA), the only third-party, governing association for the home staging industry for those in need of professional organizing and de-personalizing for re-sale. I wanted to create a one stop shop for staging your home at a reduced rate when you list it with me. DRE # 02109737 (Ca)
I guarantee you will love the results!
Interior Design Service Areas
We work on projects in the Los Angeles, CA area including:
- Santa Monica
- Culver City
- Beverly Hills
- Long Beach
- South Bay
- West Hollywood
- North Hollywood
- La Canada
- La Crescenta/Montrose
- San Gabriel Valley
- Pacific Palisades
- Studio City
- Woodland Hills
- Pacific Palisades
- Sierra Madre
- And beyond