Residential Interior Color Consultation
The correct paint color is by far the most important feature of a well-defined and executed design project. It is essentially the canvas. Blue Lotus Home Designs, located in Los Angeles, California, is well-versed in the art of choosing the perfect paint color for your home. Your custom color consultation will take into account everything that is unique about you and your space.
- Effects of sunlight throughout the day
- Creating flow and balance from room to room
- How color affects mood
- Capitalizing on the influence of other structures in the room
- Feng Shui bagua color placements
- Color balancing walls and trim, as a background to bringing out your overall theme and style.
- Using accent color to accentuate/contrast architectural features such as vaulted ceilings, angled walls, crown moldings, baseboards, doors and window trim.
Color Consultation Process
Blue Lotus Home Design has a carefully curated process that allows colors to be selected with a professional touch. It begins with scheduling a color consultation appointment with us. In that appointment, we will discuss your hopes for your space as well as any ideas you might already have.
At the appointment, your professional consultant will offer guidance in several ways:
- We will bring the entire Sherwin Library with us
- Together, we will create a color palette based on the desired lighting, furnishings and mood
- 8 x 10 samples will be mailed to you based upon the selected color palette
- After observing the samples in different lighting for a period of time, you and your consultant will make the final selections
Once the final color selections are made, your designer will order those paints for you. This is when the real magic begins. You won’t believe what a difference the right paint colors can make in a space. Check out our gallery to see some examples and get inspired!